Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The writing goes on!

I am pleased to report that I did complete a first draft of another short play, though I may go back and do another version of it that fits in the 10-minute category. This one fits in the 16.5 minute category currently.

I'm also doing some revision of "All About Faith," with a little bit of addition to the third and fourth scenes. Nothing too major, just adding a few points that have occurred since the January reading, and hoping to address one comment that I thought was valid after due consideration. Continuing to try to find a home for that script and for "Conversations." Speaking of which, also considering working up an alternative version of that to reduce by one the number of scenes in the first act. We'll see ....

So anyway, seems to be primarily a time of revision. Plus working on "Patent" again, which I have concluded will probably wind up as a one-act script. I don't have any one acts, so that should be fine.

We have a variety of theater going excursions coming up, plus Kathy has committed to stage managing KLT's upcoming musical, so we should be able to stay pretty busy for the next few months!

No comments: